Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Being Exactly Where You Should Be

Two weeks ago (sorry this is so late!) WAW was at Donna’s house, complete with delicious gumbo, string beans, rice and salad. Donna made the best chocolate chip cookies with orange zest in them! I can’t wait try that next time I make cookies.
This post is hard to write because I had so many thoughts after I left Donna’s house but I didn’t know how to say exactly what I was thinking. So here’s my attempt at that… This week in particular we talked a lot about lives and about different paths and choices and where they lead you. Everyone had different opinions and it was interesting to listen to their paths. This is more relevant to a few members of the group and me because we graduated college a year ago. What I got out of this evening was how important it is to feel like you are exactly where you should be.






No comments:

Post a Comment