Friday, November 4, 2011

In the dark?

Source: dornob.com via Bianca on Pinterest


Due to the massive power outages in the Northeast this week, we were unable to have a Wine Art Wednesday - our apologies.  (But believe us, we are probably more sad than you!)  Jen and I were supposed to Skype for it, since it was a rather busy week for everyone, but without power, what could we do?  I spent my time heating my house with pots of water on the stove.  When they boiled, I poured them in to our porcelain tub in the bathroom and re-filled the pot!  3-4 hours for a warm bath will certainly make you appreciate electricity when it's back.  I'm happy for the boost in productivity in my own business, now that I know how good I had it!  (And if I had a few of the candles above, I wouldn't have had to restart reading the Harry Potter series...I would have been way too busy staring at them as they burned!)

Hope everyone has their power back and is warm & safe!

~ Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment